Whatever your situation, it is time to start thinking about your future, your career and financial goals and how you are going to get there.
By starting now, you will be in a stronger position to achieve those goals, even though they may seem a long way off.
There are 7 key building blocks (sometimes called ‘strategies’) that we can use, in combination, to help make the most of your money.
• Budgeting – Download your free cashflow planner now.
• Investing – take a moment to find out what type of investor are you?
• Managing Debt
• Managing Tax
• Social Security
If you are still at the Blank Canvas stage let’s get creative and start painting your road map to financial success.
Finding the right financial solutions for you should be your number one priority. And now is the best time to start building wealth and choosing investment strategies to help you make the most of your money.
It is important that you are getting the most out of your money. But how do you know if your money’s working as hard as it could be for your future? After all, you have worked hard to earn it so it makes sense that it works hard for you too.
Things to consider when Building Wealth?
• Choosing the right investments and investment structure
• Diversification or not
• Time in vs timing the market
• Borrowing to invest
• Review your financial plan in times of volatility in order to turn it into an opportunity
• Making your superannuation work harder for you
• Personal and asset protection
• Estate planning considerations
So where do you start? We can assist with setting a budget, help you quantify and qualify your financial goals and develop strategy to help you achieve. The sooner you get started the better off you will be in the long run.
If your life situation has changed then perhaps your goals need to change as well.
The birth of a child or grandchild, a second marriage, needing carer for your parents can all affect what your future will be and how you manage it financially. The wealth strategies you have may also need to change to make sure you achieve these goals. To decide this, first consider;
• Your investment timeframe – 10 to15 years or longer
• What you own, what you owe
• Your family and ongoing commitments
• Your estimated life expectancy
• What lifestyle you want – your personal priorities and interests.
• Now it is time to maximise your financial achievements by:
– Making the most of your money – consolidate your debts and save
– Use your super to make the most of the tax concessions available.
– Diversify your investments to reduce the effect of volatility
– Use gearing to increase your investment portfolio
– Protect your lifestyle and family with the right insurance
– Plan your estate so your assets end up in the right hands.
So where do you start? We can assist you with assesing your current situation and developing an investment strategy taking into account all your life changes. The sooner you get started the better off you will be in the long run.
You have now reached a point in life where you need to consolidate your wealth by finding the right financial strategy to help prevent your capital being eroded by inflation; provide a regular income for your retirement; and ensure that you can meet ongoing commitments.
There are tax effective ways to help maximise your savings, build financial security and safeguard your most important assets. These include protection against the unexpected, tax effective super strategies and investment strategies such as gearing and diversification.
Things to consider when Consolidating Wealth?
• Using super effectively to fund your life cover; thereby saving you money
• Accessing the equity in your home to make the most of your assets
• Consolidating your debts to save interest payments
• Diversifying your investments to minimise the effect of market volatility
• Protecting your assetsand family with adequate insurance
• Ensuring your estate is properly planned
So where do you start? This is a vital time to consult with a financial planner and get advice on how to make the most of your money.
No matter what your goals, plans and needs are, you want to have the financial security to enjoy them. Finding the right financial solution means making a lot of decisions.
Your Blazer Wealth Retirement Specialist can advise you on all your options and help you choose the most appropriate strategies to help ensure you have enough to enjoy your wealth in retirement by;
• Working out and planning for what you will need in retirement
• Ensuring your investments will provide you with a tax effective regular income
• Saving tax by using income splitting
• Make sure your super is as effective as possible for your future retirement needs.
• Use your super to provide you with a tax effective, regular income in retirement.
• Find out how you can best utilise your Eligible Termination Payment you will receive from your employer.
• Protect your family and your future by reviewing your risk protection insurance.
• Organising your super to be as effective as possible
• Put your affairs in order with proper estate planning