Brett has been a financial planner since 2009 and is currently working towards completing his CFP studies. He has specialist knowledge in lending and Self-Managed Super.
‘My interest in making an informed decision about most things in life led me into Financial Planning. I take pride in being the first point of call for clients with every financial decision – big or small.’
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Finance, La Trobe University
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking), Kaplan Professional Education
- Self-Managed Super Funds, Kaplan Professional Education
- Credit Adviser, Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- Accredited Financial Planner (AFP), Financial Planning Association of Australia